The Image Makers
Authentic characters. The truth about the essence of creation and responsibility in art.
1920. Director Viktor Sjöström is working on the film The Phantom Carriage, based on the novel by Nobel Prize winner Selma Lagerlöf, a work that will go down in cinema history. Before the screening, the writer meets Tora Teje, an actress at the beginning of her career. A cheeky girl provokes the haughty Selma into revealing the secrets of her work.
director: Artur Urbański
set and costume design: Magdalena Maciejewska
video: Marek Zamojski
- director's assistant: Tomasz Żebrowski
- video projection: Mariusz Chałubek, Paweł Woźniak
- lighting technicians: Łukasz Obuch-Woszczatyński, Kacper Bobylak, Bartłomiej Frysztak
sound technicians: Piotr Gos, Marek Wojtulanis
- stage manager: Adam Borkowski
- prompter: Anna Leszczyńska
There are the film fragments of The Phantom Carriage (Körkarlen, Sweden, 1921) directed by: Viktor Sjöström, cinematography by: Julius Jaenzon, presented during the performance.
In Poland, the author is represented by ADiT.