Box office and booking information, vouchers
The fastest and most convenient way to buy a ticket is through our online system.
Tickets can be purchased either by clicking “Buy ticket” buttons on our website or directly through our ticket sales website www.bilety.narodowy.pl→
Please note that in accordance with point 1, section 5 of the Rules of Online Ticket Sales at the National Theatre and point 12, section 38 of the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014 (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827), the withdrawal from the contract and a refund of the tickets purchased online is not possible.
Box Offices' hours:
Main Box office at 3, Theatre Square (plac Teatralny 3)
• open from Tuesday to Saturday 11.00am–2.30pm and 3.00pm –7.00pm
• Sunday 4.00pm–7.00pm or two hours before the start of a performance
Box Office at 3, Wierzbowa Street (ulica Wierzbowa 3)
• open on the days of performances at the Wierzbowa Street Hall or Studio Theatre – one hour before a start of a performance
You can book tickets by telephoning the following numbers:
(+48) 22 69 20 604
(+48) 22 69 20 664
Phone booking hours:
• Monday – Friday 9.00am–7.00pm
• Saturday 11.00am–7.00pm
• Sunday 4.00pm–7.00pm
To complete a reservation, the date of purchasing tickets must be determined. The reservations that are not paid for within a specified period are cancelled. Tickets cannot be booked on the day of a performance – in this case, it is still possible to purchase tickets at our Box Offices or online.
Payments by bank transfer
If you decide to pay by transfer, please report this fact at the reservation. If you wish to receive a VAT invoice, please send all the necessary details to the following email address: email@example.com. VAT invoices can only contain the details of a payer.
The account number for bank transfers (does not apply to online sales):
BGK (Bank Gospodarstwa Krajowego)
83 1130 1017 0020 1460 3420 0008
Collection of booked tickets
To purchase and collect booked tickets please visit our Box Offices half an hour prior to the performance. Immediately before a show, a cashier deals in the first place with reservations and the sale of tickets and rush tickets for a current show.
Return of tickets purchased at the Box Office, online or by bank transfer
• Tickets purchased at the Box Office may be returned only with a receipt.
• Individual tickets may be returned up until 2.00pm on the day of the performance.
• The return of 10 or more tickets is possible no later than five working days before the performance.
• Returns through bank transfers must be reported up until 12.00 on the day of the performance to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send the account number to which the refund is to be made by the Theatre.
• there is no returns for tickets purchased online
Discounts are available to students (up to 26 years of age), senior citizens and pensioners. Those interested in discount tickets should present a valid identification document entitling to a concession.
Groups of minimum of 15 people are entitled to concession tickets for all performances of the National Theatre.
Group tickets for school children and youth
The supervisor of a group of 15 school children or youth is entitled to a discount ticket for 15 PLN.
• Rush tickets are available at our Box Offices for an hour before the start of a performance; they must be paid for in cash. For the performances held on the Wierzbowa or Studio stages, a maximum of two rush tickets per one person can be purchased.
• Students of state art colleges and universities are entitled to special passes for 15 PLN to all performances at the National Theatre. A valid student ID must be presented at the time of purchase. Each ID allows for the purchase of one pass.
• Priority for the purchase of rush tickets is given to the National Theatre employees, the employees of other theatres, and the members of the Association of Polish Stage Artists. An ID must be presented at the time of purchase. Each ID allows for the purchase of one pass.
Since 2013 the National Theatre had been running the project SENIOR DAYS aimed at senior citizens and pensioners. We invite seniors to buy tickets for selected performances at special reduced prices. A list of discounted performances is published on the website of the National Theatre.
• The special offer applies to performances selected for a given month.
• Those willing to take part in this special offer should give the password “SENIOR DAYS” at the time of a reservation or at our Box Office and present insurance card when collecting tickets.
• Each ID allows for the purchase of two discount tickets.
Theatre without barriers
Facilities for the hearing impaired
The Bogusławski Hall is equipped with electronic assistive listening devices, allowing people with hearing impairment to listen individually to performances. Headsets for the hearing impaired may be collected from the ushers and audience service staff.
The installation of the assistive listening system was financed by the National Fund for the Rehabilitation of Disabled.
Seats for wheelchair users
The Bogusławski Hall and Wierzbowa Street Hall are accessible for people using wheelchairs. To guarantee optimal viewing experience, we will be grateful for informing us about your visit on the following telephone numbers: +48 22 6920604, +48 22 6920664, or by sending email to the address: email@example.com.
Performances begin promptly at their scheduled times. The theatre reserves the right to refuse admission into the auditorium to latecomers.